Tuesday 21 August 2007

Pampered Chef

I attended a Pampered Chef party with several of the women from my office. We had a lovely evening of good food and a demostration of the Pampered Chef items. I purchased three items, although I do admit if I'd had more money I would have purchased a lot more. Already some of us are ready to put in another order. Which means I may be able to get those other items.

One of the most interesting food items, was the dessert which was a chocolate pecan tart. It was made with two frozen pie shells that were rolled together on a baking stone with the Pampered Chef rolling pin (I want one of those!). Crushed pecans were sprinkled on top, these were chopped in the Pampered Chef chopper. Then Joy, our Pampered Chef consultant, mix other ingredients in the glass mixing bowls. Whatever she conconcted was delicious!

I sure hope I get invited to the next Pampered Chef party!

No comments: