Tuesday 30 November 2010

Kitchen Tip : An easy way to extract pomegranate seeds | Chatelaine.com

I love pomegranates but the seeds are so hard to extract. Years ago a friend showed me how to get the seeds out of this delicious fruit easily and I've never tried it, except when dining with her. It worked every time. Recently I was at Silk Road Teas Holiday Lounge where I had a Philospher's Brew Sangria. The recipe is on the Silk Road Tea website at www.silkroadtea.com instead of the cranberries, grapes, star fruit or citrus this version had pomegranate seeds (3 in total) placed at the bottom of the wine glass. The sangria can be made with or without the white wine.

Here is Chatelaine's tip to extract pomegrante seeds and is the same one I've used.


Kitchen Tip : An easy way to extract pomegranate seeds Chatelaine.com

No comments: