Monday 30 July 2007

Cupcakes in Vancouver

On June 25 I had the opportunity to take a day trip from the island to Vancouver. List in hand I planned on going to Ikea for some household items, along West Broadway to visit a shop or two and to try out Cupcakes.

Since cupcakes are making a comeback, and Chatelaine magazine recently had a "how to" video on decorating tips, it was time to check out in person the place I've only visited online. Luckily I had made my choice online before visiting Cupcakes, as everything looked so delicious it would have been impossible to make a choice. Although Cupcakes's cupcakes are pretty standard, and their minis are cute, it is the wedding cakes that are rather beautiful. My only disappointment....there isn't a Cupcakes on Vancouver Island and I can't get across to Vancouver as often as I'd like. The only cupcakes I've found on the island are in the grocery store, and just aren't as nice as going to a shop that is exclusively cupcakes.

http://www.cupcakesonline.com/cupcakes.php

1 comment:

harada57 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.